- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA"), We are the data controller, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you at the time your data is collected by Us. If you are registering with Us, then We may not remain as data controller of your personal data once you have established a relationship with an advertiser.
- We can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, email and payment details) from a number of different sources:
- When you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email, or your register with us via the Web site.
- Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the Web site that enables Us to assess session information relating to the use of the Web site, such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. Such information is only used for Us to evaluate use of the Web site, as well as for Us to diagnose problems with its server and to administer the Web site.
- Through 'Cookies' when certain search functions of the Web site are used so that we can return results of searches carried out to you.
- We need your name, address and/or email address if you register with the Web site so that it can send out information to you that it thinks may be of interest to you. We also require this information about you in order to send out requested information to you.
- In order to forward your details to relevant third parties (e.g. Our client advertisers) as requested by you, we require your consent to do so, which you provide to us when you request us to forward such information to those third parties. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") (although this is unlikely) and by providing Us with this information you provide your consent to transfer such information out of the EEA. The information collected may include your name and any other relevant information required for that third party to contact you.
- You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by Us. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
- We operate in accordance with the DPA, and any amendments thereto.
- You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving our Newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I(f you wish to de-register from the Web site, then you may do so by logging in to your secure area and following the instructions for de-registration as set out on the Web site.
- If you change your contact details, then if you are a subscriber to the Newsletter please send an email with your new details to email@example.com. However if you are a registered user, please sign in to your secure login section and update your contact details there.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the information We hold about you, you may email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may write to Us at the address above.