- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA"), We are the data controller, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you at the time your data is collected by Us. If you are registering with Us, then We may not remain as data controller of your personal data once you have established a relationship with an advertiser.
- We can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, email and payment details) from a number of different sources:
- When you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email, or your register with us via the Web site.
- Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the Web site that enables Us to assess session information relating to the use of the Web site, such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. Such information is only used for Us to evaluate use of the Web site, as well as for Us to diagnose problems with its server and to administer the Web site.
- Through 'Cookies' when certain search functions of the Web site are used so that we can return results of searches carried out to you.
- We need your name, address and/or email address if you register with the Web site so that it can send out information to you that it thinks may be of interest to you. We also require this information about you in order to send out requested information to you.
- In order to forward your details to relevant third parties (e.g. Our client advertisers) as requested by you, we require your consent to do so, which you provide to us when you request us to forward such information to those third parties. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") (although this is unlikely) and by providing Us with this information you provide your consent to transfer such information out of the EEA. The information collected may include your name and any other relevant information required for that third party to contact you.
- You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by Us. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
- We operate in accordance with the DPA, and any amendments thereto.
- You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving our Newsletter by sending an email to email@example.com. I(f you wish to de-register from the Web site, then you may do so by logging in to your secure area and following the instructions for de-registration as set out on the Web site.
- If you change your contact details, then if you are a subscriber to the Newsletter please send an email with your new details to firstname.lastname@example.org. However if you are a registered user, please sign in to your secure login section and update your contact details there.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the information We hold about you, you may email Us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may write to Us at the address above.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
The contents of all material available on this website are copyrighted by Atom Publishing unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by Atom Publishing, and content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of Atom Publishing or as indicated below. Visitors may download pages or other content for their own use; however, no part of such content may otherwise or subsequently be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of, and with express attribution to Atom Publishing.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
The technical information contained herein is provided to Atom Publishing by various organisations, contributors and members of the public. While Atom makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, Atom does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favouring by Atom Publishing. Atom Publishing (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omission, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others. Atom Publishing is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on such information. No guarantees or warranties, including to (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose, are made by Atom Publishing with respect to such information.
We will use your contact details (your name, job title, telephone and fax number and your e-mail and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and to tell you about important changes to the site and its functionality. Atom will also use the details to provide you with information about its services and products. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, or want to alter your contact details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org