Coronavirus: Your legal questions answered
The coronavirus (covid-19) crisis is presenting myriad challenges across the construction industry and it has prompted a huge number of questions for businesses, employees, and the self-employed.
To try to help make the situation clearer, CM is contacting its panel of legal experts to answer readers’ questions.
If you have a question, email us at: [email protected] and we will endeavour to find an answer where possible.
All articles generated by these questions will be posted here on the CM website.
Click on the headlines below to view our library of coronavirus advice.
Site operations and shutdowns
- Are construction sites legally obliged to shut down?
- What should you consider when it comes to site closures?
- Construction Leadership Council advice on temporary suspension of sites (external)
- Construction Leadership Council site operating procedures during covid-19 (external)
- Q&A: How will the coronavirus impact construction contracts?
- How NEC contracts are affected by the coronavirus
- How are JCT contracts affected by the coronavirus crisis?
- Ten coronavirus questions for construction firms
- Build UK guidance on contractual issues caused by coronavirus (external)
Employment law, tax and finance