Why join the CIOB?
We asked members why they joined CIOB. If you’d like to know more about CIOB and how we can help your career click here.
As a member of CIOB, you’ll be in good company.
We are the world’s largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership, with nearly 50,000 members in more than 100 countries. We’re a registered charity and everything we do is for our members and to improve life for the general public too.
Chartered Membership is an internationally recognised accreditation that will enhance your career, help you win contracts, boost the professionalism of your organisation and raise standards of construction management around the world.
As a member you gain access to networking and tailored support with:
- Over 500 events per year – many free or discounted for members.
- Cutting edge conferences, and training, with generous member discount.
- Novus, a network for young professionals.
- Mentoring for those working towards Chartered status.
- Free online CPD courses.
- Access to our online library and information service.