Digital Construction Summit 2020: registration open
This year’s Digital Construction Summit will be a virtual event across 29/30 September, and registration for delegates is now open.
Originally scheduled for 3 June in the City of London, the event has been rearranged because of the restrictions of the covid-19 pandemic.
The ‘virtual’ Digital Construction Summit, which is free to attend, will comprise a series of webinar sessions with topics including (click on the links to access the respective registration pages):
- Putting digital at the heart of the built environment’s recovery
- Common data environments and interoperability
- The power of data and its potential for construction
- Communicating digital solutions to site teams effectively
- The Building Safety Bill: digital’s role in the looming legislation
Other sessions are likely to be added over the coming weeks.
- Mark Enzer, head of the National Digital Twin Programme and chief technology officer at Mott MacDonald
- David Philp, digital impact director at the Construction Innovation Hub and global BIM/MIC consultancy director at Aecom
- Neil Thompson, digital construction director at Atkins
- Andy Hudson, director and head of digital, Chapman Taylor Architects
- Dr Jennifer MacDonald, senior BIM consultant, PCSG
- Andrew Gamblen, digital manager at Willmott Dixon
- Vicki Reynolds, head of digital, i3PT Certification
- Matthew Lewis, senior technical manager, Clarion Housing Group
- Paul Nash, chair, CIOB Quality Commission
Partners for the Digital Construction Summit 2020 are:
- Centre for Digital Built Britain
- Chartered Institute of Building
Media partners are:
The summit will feature presentations from industry-leading digital professionals, panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction. Over 1,000 professionals from across the built environment with responsibility for driving BIM and digital innovation in their organisations are expected to attend.
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2020 website.
For further information contact:
- Eva Rugeley: [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities contact: