CIOB annual report now available
The CIOB has published its Annual Review and Accounts for 2018.
Giving an overview of the year, Chris Soffe, the CIOB’s president, noted that collaborations were a key part of his agenda and that many of the institute’s activities had delivered on that.
He picked out his highlights:
- The CIOB, RICS and RIBA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on construction quality – an example of how to work together to effect positive change
- One of the outcomes from the MoU is a Quality Tracker which allows teams to monitor known quality risks over a project
- The work of the CIOB Construction Quality Commission continues to identify what promotes or prevents delivery of quality in construction and what steps are needed to bring about change
- The launch of the report Improving Quality in the Built Environment
- The CIOB Academy launched a new course that supports professionals who want to deliver greater quality in construction.
The Annual Review can be downloaded from the CIOB website: www.ciob.org/annual-review