CIOB Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the one hundred and 88th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING and the thirty-eighth of The Chartered Institute of Building will be held at the Hilton Carlton, Edinburgh on Monday 24 June 2019 at 0900hrs.
By order of the Board of Trustees
Samantha Teague, Institute Secretary
Note: All classes of members are welcome to attend the meeting and, with the permission of the Chair, to speak. Only Corporate Members personally present are entitled to vote upon any Resolution. Voting shall be by a show of hands, unless a poll is demanded in accordance with Bye-Law 49.
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To confirm the minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting & Annual General Meeting held on 9 July 2018.
4. To consider the Annual Report of The Chartered Institute of Building including Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.
5. To appoint the auditors of the Institute and to authorise the Board of Trustees to agree their remuneration.
6. To consider the composition of the Board of Trustees for 2019/2020:
6.1 Installation of the new President.
6.2 Declaration of the election by the Board of Trustees of Officers & co-opted members.
6.3 Confirmation of the Board of Trustees following election and selection.
6.4 Vote of thanks from the Incoming President.
7. Any other business.
8. Date of next meeting – June 2020
Note 1: Copies of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 9 July 2018 will be available at the Annual General Meeting. Any member who requires copies prior to the meeting should apply to: Institute Secretary at CIOB, 1 Arlington Square, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1WA, UK.