Bluebeam enhances Revu collaboration software
Bluebeam has added new interface and enhancements designed to maximise productivity and improve predictability to its Revu software.
Bluebeam Revu is a project efficiency and collaboration solution tailor for the AEC industry. Since 2002, Bluebeam has made smart and simple desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that use PDF to share critical project information including metadata, hyperlinks, bookmarks, images, attachments and 3D data downstream.
By leveraging an open-source format, Revu fits into existing project environments, improving access to critical project information within integrated systems.
Panel views have been improved
The Properties Toolbar that intuitively presents tools based on user input
Key features of Revu 2018 include:
- A responsive properties toolbar that intuitively presents tools based on user input;
- Improved panel views that stay out of the way;
- Access to files across multiple Bluebeam Studio projects simultaneously;
- A new tabbed Bluebeam Studio interface that features thumbnail views and elevated visibility for common actions;
- Customisable keyboard shortcuts.
- New integrated video tutorials, pre-loaded tool sets and sample files.
Bluebeam Revu 2018 Standard, CAD and eXtreme editions are available now at Bluebeam.co.uk and through the firm’s worldwide reseller network.