The CIOB Benevolent Fund AGM date
Notice is hereby given that the twenty-seventh ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The Chartered Institute of Building Benevolent Fund will be held at The Hilton Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh on Monday 24th June 2019 at 0900hrs for the purposes set out below.
By order of the Benevolent Fund Board Frank MacDonald, Secretary May 2019
Note: Under the Articles of Association, any Corporate, Non corporate or Qualifying Member who has made a ‘suggested contribution’ to the Funds of the Association in the current Financial Year is a member of the Association and is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting. Other CIOB Members, who have not contributed as outlined above, may attend the Meeting at the discretion of Members of the Association but may not vote.
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 26th June 2018 (see note 1, below).
4. To consider the Report of the Directors and Trustees for the year ended 31 December 2018.
5. To appoint Haysmacintyre as Auditors and to authorize the Board to agree their remuneration.
6. Election of Directors to the Board.
7. Any other business.
8. Date of the next Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 30 June 2020 (London).
Note 1: Copies of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 26 June 2018 will be available at the 2019 Annual General Meeting on 24th June 2019. Any member who requires a copy prior to the meeting should apply to the Secretary of the CIOB Benevolent Fund at: 1 Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell RG12 1WA.